What is Qigong?
Qigong (also called ‘Qi Gong’ or ‘Chi Kung’ and pronounced ‘Chee-Gung’) is an ancient Chinese meditative health discipline based on Traditional Chinese Medicine principles
The aim of Qigong is to stimulate and balance the flow of Qi throughout the body. It is devoted to developing an understanding, awareness and control of one’s ‘Three Treasures’. – the Body/Essence (Jing), Energy (Qi) and Spirit (Shen).
Some of the benefits of Qigong:
- Deeply calms the mind and improves mental clarity and concentration
- Highly effective method of stress management
- Facilitates deeper, more restorative sleep
Session to be facilitated by Zest West
- Need to be registered with Carer Gateway
- Fully vaccinated and up to date with the booster shots
Venue: To be confirmed